Reporting and Nominating Bugs for Mozilla Firefox 1.0
Thursday April 29th, 2004
Ben Goodger writes: "We're beginning the drive to Firefox 1.0 and we need to make sure that every bug people think is important is filed in Bugzilla and has a blocking0.9? or blocking1.0? request flag set. This will allow the FDT (heh) to develop an action plan for the milestones between now and 1.0, prioritize bugs and so on. It's essential that people start doing this now, rather than later, otherwise bugs might slip through the cracks!" Further details are available in Ben's posting to the Firefox forums.
Thursday April 29th, 2004 3:19 PM
You are replying to this message
* bug 232770 hasn't been getting attention.
* There's the no "3D" borders issue, allow me to demonstrate:
* By default the throbber is in the menu bar and makes the menu few pixels too high for ordinary Windows menu (leave it out for all I care).
* The Ctrl+Shift+F shortcut doesn't exist in Mozilla Firefox, it should open the default search engine (I use g search keyword so don't tell me about Ctrl+K).
* Moving the mouse over Downloads dialog borders makes it move jerky, same with hoovering over rightclick menu of some download item (I suspect it could be a video driver (Matrox) issue).
* Suite has Cookie/Image/Popup/Form manager in Tools menu, Mozilla Firefox gives me no such joy.
Mozilla Firefox just doesn't have the GUI polish that the suite has accumulated :/ I'll too will be sticking with the suite for the time being, it isn't perfect but better than Mozilla Firefox, at least for me.