Mozilla Calendar Project Page Redesigned
Monday February 2nd, 2004
Simon Paquet writes: "I completely reorganized, redesigned and extended the Mozilla Calendar homepage to make it more accessible for end users and new contributors. I split the big frontpage into several smaller pages, added a screenshots page, a themes page and (most importantly) a roadmap (contributed by Gabe Wilde) outlining the features that are needed to reach the 1.0 milestone and the inclusion into the Mozilla default builds.
"At the moment the Calendar project is progressing very slowly because only two people are currently working on the code. So if you have some time and are looking for a worthwhile project, take a look at what we need and code it. :-)"
#7 RFE (not for the page)
Tuesday February 3rd, 2004 8:31 AM
You are replying to this message
* Notes (with custom categories)
* Extensive search capabilities on all objects
* Speedup of opening dialogs
* Integration with Address Book
* Tasks panel to have quick task entering field (Like MS Outlook)
* Context sensitive (menu bloat currently) rightclick menus
* &Clear button next to the events filtering textbox
* Accesskeys/commandkeys for buttons/tabs/other elements
* Ability to go n weeks forward, n days back, etc.
* Smack Tar for not contributing code ;]