Optimoz RadialContext Pie Menu 1.0b3 Released
Thursday September 19th, 2002
shepard writes: "Optimoz's RadialContext pie menu version 1.0b3 has been released! Includes bug fixes and some reorganization of the interface. This is a highly recommended add-on for Moz!"
1. Context menus present a limited selection of commands for the given context. They don't gray out items.
2. I'm considering to remove the window and tasks menus.
3. There's no special reason not to have the 'property' option. I just personally don't use it too often, and I still have to get a better idea of what people demand for.
4. The frame context has a seperate item for getting info about it.
5. I'm still working on 'view selected soure'.
6. I've considered to make the submenu icons clickable. But I'm afraid some users will not discover how to access submenus 'properly'. Also having different ways to do the same thing generally slows one down. I am in fact cosidering to drop 'click to open' support entirely.
7. If an option is missing, you can always access the standard menu with the Ctrl modifier.
If people start complaining about details, I must be on the right track ;).