Mozilla Calendar 0.8 Released
Thursday September 12th, 2002
A new version of Mozilla Calendar has been released for Linux and Windows. Amongst other improvements, Calendar 0.8 allows users to subscribe to remote calendar files and publish their events to a WebDAV-enabled server. Read the full article for more details and installation links.
#20 Calender and mozilla 1.2 nightlies
Friday September 13th, 2002 11:52 PM
You are replying to this message
Someone asked me to look at a Calender installation problem and so I did. She didn't have a Calender menuitem in Tools. This was caused by a recent mozilla skin version number update. 1.0 can no longer be used so we have to update calender files manually, but all you need to do is this:
1) open /mozilla/chrome/calender/skin/modern/contents.rdf in your favorite text editor.
2) add this snap to the end of the file:
<!-- Mozilla Skin Version Information. --> <RDF:Description about="urn:mozilla:skin:modern/1.0:multiviews" chrome:skinVersion="1.2"/>
note: make sure to insert it *for* </RDF:RDF>
3) open /mozilla/chrome/calender/skin/classic/contents.rdf and do the same thing.
4) delete mozilla/chrome/chrome.rdf
5) restart mozilla to build the correct chrome file
Have fun with calender, /HJ (multizilla.mozdev.org)