MozillaZine

Links Toolbar Landed

Wednesday October 3rd, 2001

Gervase Markham writes: "The Links Toolbar from bug 87428 has finally landed, bringing us ever-closer to full support for HTML 2.0. You'll see it in this morning's builds. The auto-show is still in development over in bug 102832. Good places to try it out are Bugzilla buglists, the W3C, htmlhelp.com and many machine-generated manuals or documents, such as the GNU Make manual."


#46 maybe not the point?

by jwb

Thursday October 4th, 2001 2:33 PM

You are replying to this message

I don\'t think that was his point exactly. Why should link toolbar get backed out for a 5% performance hit? What about the other 95%? It\'s basically getting grandfathered in no matter how shitty the code it. It\'s making it quite difficult to get this into the tree even though it implements a new and highly demanded feature.