Modern 3 and Autocomplete Test Build Available
Monday April 23rd, 2001
Asa Dotzler writes:
#89 Fake Screenshots rev1.2
by AlMalossi <AlMalossi@gmx.net>
Wednesday April 25th, 2001 12:04 AM
You are replying to this message
I really like the idea to connect the tiny 3d line like Brendon done. Even as a webdesigner i do know that it's horribble to make such T-intersections looking good in a layout engine. It gives the impressions that the stuff in the bar is depending to each other, and not just a few widgets in a row.
I updated the stuff i made to make it more realstic
* the width is now 800px so like most of the users will see it.
* I don't prefer an darker blue in the menubar, i think that destroys the nice gradient starting in the menu through main nav bar and fading back in the bookmark bar.
* pushed the four main buttons tighter together to save some screen estage.. think that should also be possible in a layout engine.
* added the print button at the end
* realsize throbber from modern2 at the end
* the end is also pushed together
see all here: <http://www.phj.production…3_fake3_nav_menu_norm.png>
and here with the menu items (words) with more margin from Brendons image <http://www.phj.production…3_fake3_nav_menu_marg.png>
here an big screenshot with the old side tabs (sorry i had to fake the shadow so they don't look so smoth like they really are. but i think you all know how they really look like)
there is one with the navigator wheel <http://www.phj.production…ern3_fake3_with_wheel.png>
and one without <http://www.phj.production…odern3_fake3_no_wheel.png>
and the directory with the photoshop files. <http://www.phj.productions.de/moz/try3/>
so what you...