Jazilla Meeting

Wednesday February 23rd, 2000

Matthew Schmidt writes, "This Sunday there's going to be a meeting for those interested in learning about and contributing to the Jazilla Project. Some programmers from the group will be there to help you with questions you might have. The meeting will be held Sunday @ 9:30 PM EST on irc.mozilla.org on #jazilla. The project's webpage is located at http://jazilla.sourceforge.net."

#1 Meeting

by jrmski <jrmski@aol.com>

Thursday February 24th, 2000 2:27 PM

I'll probably be there!

#2 Meeting log

by ryuzi

Saturday February 26th, 2000 12:39 PM

I have a very interesting in this meeting,but I might be here.So,would this meeting log would publish on web page?

#5 Re: Meeting log

by falynn <mschmidt@jmonkey.com>

Sunday February 27th, 2000 9:54 AM

The log will be able to be reached from the main page of <http://jazilla.sourceforge.net> . It should be under the latest news table. I'll have it posted as soon as the meeting is finished. Thanks for the interest.

Matt

#3 Sucks for us in Europe

by muesli <robb@acm.org>

Sunday February 27th, 2000 1:51 AM

Hi,

This comment's a bit late, but maybe for next time: 9:30 PM EST is 2:30 AM in England, and 3:30 AM in Germany, on Monday morning.

I would have attended the meeting, but can't swing that.

I know we can't please everyone around the whole world, but here's an idea:

Meeting sometime in the late afternoon, EST. This would put it in the early afternoon PST, and evening European time.

Now, I have no idea what this will do to people in Asia or Australia...

- Robb

#4 Re: Sucks for us in Europe

by falynn <mschmidt@jmonkey.com>

Sunday February 27th, 2000 9:53 AM

I understand the problem. Most of our developers were from the US, so this time worked around most of the schedules. We might be able to move it up to say 4:30 PM EST next Sunday if that would work better for everyone? We'll work on it throughout the week on the newsgroup if you want to post your thoughts there (netscape.public.mozilla.java).

Matt

#6 Meeting completed

by falynn <mschmidt@jmonkey.com>

Monday February 28th, 2000 10:49 AM

Well we had a very productive meeting with many questions asked and answered. There's still a ways to go, but we're finally getting organized. For those of you interested in the log, the original IRC log is posted on the homepage, along with an HTMLized version with comments from Aaron. There will also be another meeting next weekend at the same time and same place.

Matt