4/29 -> 05/01 W32 No New Builds

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
DamianMoran

4/29 -> 05/01 W32 No New Builds

Post by DamianMoran »

Asa has been notified, 18:00GMT.
Last edited by DamianMoran on May 1st, 2003, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chipi

Post by chipi »

No May 1st build? :-(
Tom Sommer

Post by Tom Sommer »

What do you think?
seb

Post by seb »

Hey, can I ask too? No may 1st build?

Seriously, chipi, WHAT do you think this topic is about? It's not like "No new builds" is hard to understand.
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

I think he/she meant he was confused to, not 'what topic is this'.
Please PM the mod team when you see a rule infraction
Life State:: McLovin it
Camino v2.1 (pre)
Tom Sommer

Post by Tom Sommer »

What's to be confused about?

There have been no builds since April 29th, so DamianMoran emailed asa and created this topic so that people know he's already been contacted....
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

Tom Sommer wrote:What's to be confused about?

There have been no builds since April 29th, so DamianMoran emailed asa and created this topic so that people know he's already been contacted....

Well as in why are there no new builds i guess, I cant be sure though why he replyed
Camino v2.1 (pre)
Tom Sommer

Post by Tom Sommer »

/me points to sticky topic: http://www.mozillazine.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9645

very first post... read it, love it... print it, hang it on the wall
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

For sure. I guess this guy does not understand the system. I was just trying to explain why he might have posted.
Camino v2.1 (pre)
Tom Sommer

Post by Tom Sommer »

Jeff_pony wrote:For sure. I guess this guy does not understand the system. I was just trying to explain why he might have posted.
I know :) I was just trying to point to the answer :)
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

I salute you sir! I wish more people would read the information provided then a lot of this forum traffic would be removed. But then I know when I first started using the forums, I asked stupid questions too.

P.S Today I delved into the world of checkins, am I right in saying nothing has been 'checked in' in the last few builds? Or am I miss reading the tables. Is there a guide to understanding the layout? ;)
Camino v2.1 (pre)
anand

Post by anand »

4/29 -> 01/05 W32 No New Builds

Phew, that scared me. I was like "WHAT?! No new builds until January 5th?!" :) Changing date formats in middle of a phrase really throws people off.
dacovale

Post by dacovale »

Jeff_pony wrote:P.S Today I delved into the world of checkins, am I right in saying nothing has been 'checked in' in the last few builds? Or am I miss reading the tables. Is there a guide to understanding the layout? ;)

the 29april build has talkback enabled. I'd say that's a quite important upgrade.

Not that I understand the layout any better, I haven't even tried to read it. (there's so many other people doing it for me anyways, I just come here and read what they say :wink: )
I'm nice
chipi

Post by chipi »

LOL okay, I think I'll have to explain.
first, I'm sorry for my english, it's not too good, I know :-)

Anyway, May 1st is the special day (at least here) - the day of the workers. So lots of people go out to the streets and celeberate, and there are free music shows and stuff. Don't you have it @ your countries? :?: It's funny, I always thought it was national...

So May 1st means a lot to me, and I wanted to use a build from "May 1st", because it has something symbolic (for me :) ).

But, since there is no May 1st build (and I knew that when I posted that message), I guess that I can live without it :)

I hope everything is clear now, if not, I'll be glad to try and explain :)

Have a nice day,
Yoav.
Mgz

Post by Mgz »

chipi wrote:Anyway, May 1st is the special day (at least here) - the day of the workers. So lots of people go out to the streets and celeberate, and there are free music shows and stuff. Don't you have it @ your countries? :?: It's funny, I always thought it was national...

So May 1st means a lot to me, and I wanted to use a build from "May 1st", because it has something symbolic (for me :) ).

But, since there is no May 1st build (and I knew that when I posted that message), I guess that I can live without it :)

I hope everything is clear now, if not, I'll be glad to try and explain :)

Yeah, this is the special day in my country,too. International Worker/Labor Day/May Day I thinks :). Special day = no school ;)
hi chipi, Canada, US and South Arfica don't celebrate this day

I read Asa blog and he said that he is away until weekend or something(IIRC) hopes that the built be back

Does the TalkBack enable by default ? I try to find TalkBalk menu in Options... but can't find it ?

/edit
I just take a look a check-in
next built will have some improves like scroll in bookmarks and profile sharing :)
Please forgive me for my poor English