PDFs

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
phuckauthority

PDFs

Post by phuckauthority »

I would like it to be an option in setting up mozilla: "Would you like mozilla to automatically open PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat or would you like mozilla to prompt you on what to do?"

This way I dont have to right click ;)
------------------------
The things that come to those who wait are usually left over by those that didnt.

http://crimethinc.tk

FREE THE WORLD, SCREW THE WAR.
WillyWonka

Post by WillyWonka »

If you go into Preferences->Helper Applications did you add pdf's to that list by accident? If you did, just delete it and next time you click on a pdf it will ask you again and you can make sure to check the option you prefer.
phuckauthority

Post by phuckauthority »

Nope, its not on the list. Just whenever I click a link to a pdf (in any browser) it automattically opens it within the browser, I figured this would make mozilla unique in yet another way. :)
------------------------
The things that come to those who wait are usually left over by those that didnt.

http://crimethinc.tk

FREE THE WORLD, SCREW THE WAR.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

The option is in Acrobat, not in Mozilla. In Acrobat's preferences there's a tickbox to say whether you want files to open in browser windows or not.

- Chris
fondacio

Links to all PDF/Acrobat Reader threads

Post by fondacio »

Seems like there are many people with questions about PDF and Acrobat Reader. I've linked to all threads concerning this subject in a thread in the Mozilla General forum, so people with issues can keep track of everything which has been said.