Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 22nd February 2005
Saturday February 26th, 2005
By Gervase Markham
Present: bienvenu, gerv, dbaron, asa, chofmann, myk, rafael, jst, chase,
cbeard, mscott, justdave.
- 1 investigating bug + 1 regression + 2 fixups on packaging
- Everything depends on having finished bits by Friday
- Shooting for Thursday
- 1.7.6 is hopefully trivial after that
- Asa will try and ship this tonight
- Linux talkback is now fixed
- 1.8b2 is 3 weeks away
- scottk working on improving the hardware situation
- 25,000,000 mostly done and wrapped up
- On schedule; ready for 1.0.1
- Security audit is in progress
- Need to test l10n stuff
- In the future, more capacity with a smaller mirror module
IDN/punycode domain spoofing
- Consensus is emerging
- We are OK with the system worked out for 1.0.1, which is to display as punycode at all times in the UI.
- No XPI to turn back on, because we've just made it ugly rather than disabled it
- Pre-shipping l10n call tomorrow
Got a response? TalkBack!