Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 12th July 2004
Monday July 26th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: bienvenu, jst, gerv, asa, chofmann, dbaron, myk, mscott,
marcia, rebron, leaf.
- Plan is to get 1.8a2 out ASAP — hopefully this evening or tomorrow?
- Backed tooltip bidi change out (regressions); another round of builds today
- Jonny's plugin API changes landed on trunk this morning
- Asa wants to do basic plugin function testing
- Hope to get them on the Aviary branch soon
- We've moved to 10x bigger Talkback database, but no migration so no data in it at the moment
- 117 bugs on the blocker list
- People are encouraged to nominate with a "?"
- Firefox RC1 scheduled for August 9th
- RC1 means all more severe/longer lead time items fixed, plus those with l10n impact
- UI freeze scheduled for a couple of days after that
- RC2 is targetted for August 30th
- 0.8 at the end of this month
- On track to ship 1.0 on the same date as Firefox
Modified versions of logos
- rebron is working with silverorange to get logo guidelines written
Localisation trademark policy
- Several localisation groups asking
- We are grinding through complex issues as fast as possible
- Webstats broken until recently, because logfiles rotating — 1/3 of what they should be
- We currently have the same traffic as Slashdot or ZDNet, and increasing fast
- We moved into top 2000 websites recently
- Need to think about server capacity!
- Need to organise Firefox/Thunderbird l10n meeting
- TestTracker announcement going out
- Help to identify testcases that'll help us ship Firefox/Thunderbird
- Blowout cantina on Friday
[I was ill for the 2004-07-05 meeting, and it was my church's quarterly
business meeting on 2004-06-28. Consequently, there are no notes of
Got a response? TalkBack!