Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 14th June 2004
Sunday June 27th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: gerv, bienvenu, bart, blizzard, asa, dbaron, leaf, chofmann, mscott, jst, myk, ben.
Mozilla 1.7 final
- One security bug and perhaps a couple of tag-alongs.
- Aiming for a release on Wednesday
- Holding Firefox for the same security issue
- We are merging all fixes from 1.7 to Aviary regularly
- Hope to ship tonight
- 1st set of test builds were released on Friday
- RC builds tonight, hopefully - one last bug on Windows static builds
- The new rackmounts have the wrong glibc (too new) — they are used for nightly build of the branch, so we can't ship those
- Release could be as early as Wednesday
- Trying to make the 0.9/1.7 train after all
- May need to push out the CD schedule a day or so because of the delay
- Rafael Ebron contracted to help with Firefox 1.0
- We now have 8 in the US and 3 in Europe
- They are on separate DNS round-robins — so we will provide separate links
Got a response? TalkBack!