Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 10th May 2004
Thursday May 20th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: dbaron, mitchell, ben, chofmann, jst, scc, gerv, bienvenu, myk, blizzard.
Mozilla 1.7 RC2
- Shooting for an RC2 this week.
- Long pole is talkback on the Mac (most important thing)
- Asa and chofmann have been triaging
- 25-30 blockers, 7-10 have progress or a patch
- RC3 end of next week, which we would want to call final.
- Need to sync up with l10n folks; RC2 means we are done taking string changes
- The CD plan is still to be figured out in the next week
- Probably including Thunderbird 0.6
- Not sure whether we want to update Firefox
- 1 more week for extension manager
- Triaging 1.0 nominations
- Heading for a release in the 1st week of June
- Hoping to get it onto the CD, but need to figure out if that'll happen
Thunderbird 0.6 feedback
- Feedback good
- Biggest item was universal inbox for POP; bienvenu working on it
Trademark policy document
- Gerv wants to put it out soon for public comment
- Mitchell needs to give feedback
- Scheduled for Wednesday
- All done on the backend, so no bugmail
Got a response? TalkBack!