Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 19th April 2004
Tuesday April 27th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: bienvenu, gerv, bart, asa, dbaron, myk, ben, mscott, jst, leaf.
Mozilla 1.7 final
- Release candidate shooting for tomorrow or Wed
- We need to land a few biggish changes we want to take on the 1.7 branch first
- Changes to prevent URL bar spoofing/phishing
- Find in textareas
- FTP upload
- These all landed on trunk last week
- As soon as these are in, off we go
- We've scheduled plenty of time on the branch for 1.7.
- Ben has been "wasting time with web services" for the update mechanism
- He'll hopefully have something this week
- He has made a list of 1.0 targets, assigned tentative owners to them
- Now needs to persuade said owners :-)
- "Profile components" needs to be in for 0.9 (allows install of extensions per-profile)
- Also xpinstall changes (dveditz)
- New branding artwork lands today on the branch first.
- 0.6 branch cut after 1.7rc1, land 0.6 stuff on that
- Talkback needs to be hooked up
- We have a test CVS repository, a basic build process and a basic template
- The build process uses the Template Toolkit
- Fantasai has been writing up docs about how to write docs
- Myk has been enhancing doctor to enable wysiwyg editing mode
- Also a way to mail a patch to a mailing list
Got a response? TalkBack!