Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 22nd March 2004
Sunday March 28th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: blizzard, bart, gerv, bienvenu, asa, myk, shaver, mitchell,
brendan, chofmann, dbaron, jst.
- Backlog of about a dozen approval requests, some pre-beta, some since.
- We also have a queue of final blocker requests
- We also want to harvest more talkback data and web forum data
- There will be a release candidate about the time of branching (1st April?)
- Release schedule has 1.7 out in the middle of April.
- Talkback data is coming in from beta.
- Current topcrashers are things we already new about.
- Not enough data yet to do uptime comparisons with previous releases.
- Power outage on Saturday may have been responsible for some TB downtime.
- Talkback was taking all of the inbound bandwidth to the office!
- Those machines move to the colo today.
- What's the next step for GNOME integration?
- chofmann and bryner to go through the buglist.
- blizzard to express his views by targetting bugs.
- bryner has ideas about a GNOME system theme to make it look more GNOMic.
- Tracking bug 233462.
- blizzard has asked caillon to look at the clipboard API short-term.
- mscott is away; but we think it's progressing well.
- "The new spam stuff is sexy" — blizzard.
- Logos are fairly sorted; name is harder.
- Requirements of open source licenses are hard to reconcile with those of trademark law.
- Considering various options.
Got a response? TalkBack!