Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 15th March 2004
Monday March 22nd, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: asa, ben, dbaron, jst, chofmann, myk, mitchell, scc, blizzard, peterv.
- Rolling along, a few more fixes in the queue
- Localizers should have a month between beta and release
- Peterv is coordinating European localizers
- Firefox bustage should start getting tracked on tinderbox for Seamonkey
- Tinderbox needs reformatting to focus attention on cross-product bustage
- 19-26 April Seamonkey to correspond with firefox 0.9, thunderbird 0.6
- Windows installers being tested
- New junk controls
- bienvenu might be free to do more feature work
- debian provides a two-logo system (one for release, one for general public)
- solution of "checked in is modifiable" and privately held imagery protected seems to be workable.
Mozilla Foundation board meeting
- Scheduled for March 31. Plan is to address organizational and strategic topics.
- Website is almost ready (in several languages)
- Interest already been shown for upgrading from older Netscape releases
Got a response? TalkBack!