Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 1st March 2004
Tuesday March 9th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: mscott, scc, mitchell, chofmann, ben, bart, asa, myk, leaf, marcia.
Mozilla 1.7a update
- Still waiting for talkback servers to be up for windows crashdata
- may push back schedule two weeks to accomodate firefox's gecko reqs
- almost fully recovered from darin's string landing
General Tree Management
- Drivers meetings to be co-ordinated with Friday cantinas
- critical mass of important developers are present during cantinas
- need to have a cantina/driver meeting to talk about managing branches
- branches generally, and co-ordinating firefox releases particularly
Developer Day — Followup
- "Eyecandy Demo" rollup needed (bugxula, amazon browser, etc.)
- Excellent first use of developer.m.o?
- Chofmann/Asa to talk with Andrew Woolridge and/or George Cao about it
- Who do we allow to make and distribute "official builds"?
- Nightly/pre-release builds should have "uglified" logos
- Unclear about how close to the release logos nightly logos can be without losing trademark
- Scott Collins in Athens Greece April 25-28 on mozilla.org's behalf
- Mscott denied birthday comp time, but receives 500K/year raise ;-)
Got a response? TalkBack!