Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 16th February 2004
Friday February 27th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: myk, marcia, chofmann, mitchell, jst, dbaron, bart, leaf, ben.
Mozilla 1.7 Alpha
- Down to a just a couple of bugs, trouble making some traction on them
- Possible if we can get a few fixes we can go out tomorrow, maybe roll over to Thursday if we can't get it done
- Theme Switching is broken right now.
- Pref panel is broken - can't switch themes using the pref panel
- 47 attendees
- Working on seating arrangements
- Follow-up email to be sent on Friday to all attendees
- ben, bart and mitchell need to figure out what to do about use of Firefox artwork in private builds
- We want to be sure Firefox-branded stuff is of good quality
- bart trying to get details on how OpenOffice.org and Fedora handle it
- Legitimate point that we might want other people to do builds with those logos
- bart — really good for e.g. Debian and Fedora to use our logo
- May not end up in the main tree
Standalone Calendar (Mozilla Sunbird)
- jst did not send out mail yet, he will send out the mail today
- Myk discussed sysadmin duties — taking up quite a bit of his time
- Mitchell asked myk to scope hours — how many hours would actually help?
- More discussion needed on strategy for this
Got a response? TalkBack!