Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 26th January 2004
Wednesday January 28th, 2004
By Gervase Markham
Present: bart, gerv, chofmann, brendan, dbaron, ben, marcia, mscott.
1.7 alpha update
- 1.7a blockers:
- Ben Bucksch's roaming stuff (from Beonex)
- Protection mechanisms against profile corruption
- Fix for very rare profile corruption bug
Mozilla Firebird 0.8 update
- Back on track with separate GRE build
- Seawood's back (wahey!)
- Currently this redirects to dmoz.org for historical reasons
- We may need this name in the future (LDAP server)
- Check how many hits
- All top ten links on Google are 1998
- Break it and see what happens?
- Use an interstitial with a warning page
Moving Firebird Help to mozilla.org?
- request by alanjstr because he claims texturizer.net keeps going down
- charge is not proven
- mscott to chat to djst
- Not very much response yet, but we need to be more specific.
- $10 registration fee a week before, $100 reg fee on the day, to encourage people to tell us ;-)
- Will be taped for putting on the web
Got a response? TalkBack!