Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 24th November 2003
Wednesday December 3rd, 2003
By Gervase Markham
Present: mscott, mitchell, gerv, bart, leaf, scc, dbaron, asa, brendan, chofmann.
- Two kinds of website cleanup.
- Programmatically finding and fixing dead links
- Website drivers meeting next week to prioritize
- Brian Jenkins can help with toplevel stuff
- Asa and Simon working on QA docs
- Today, according to As
- Working on docs and last-minute once-over
1.6 beta update
- 0.4 looking good for syncing with 1.6 beta.
- Leaf to find machines for thunderbird tinderboxes and builds, hopefully this week
Localised packs/builds on CD
- Bart has a list of 5 localizations we want
- Asa to figure out what needs to happen for QA here
Points of contact for questions
- e.g. this editor at O'Reilly
- Permanent contacts: Bart for general questions, leaf or asa for feature specifics.
CVS over SSH update
- Talked to roc — it works fine
- Checked our resources at SourceForge
- scc is in touch with Jacob Moorman at SF
- SF has really good docs
- Don't know whether crypto load is an issue
- Needs a human being to manage keys and build accounts
- All permissions obtained, thanks to chofmann
- firstname.lastname@example.org putting finishing touches to script
- Big push in the 1.7a timeframe (i.e. next time checkins are unrestricted)
Got a response? TalkBack!