Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 10th November 2003
Tuesday November 18th, 2003
By Gervase Markham
Present: asa, leaf, mitchell, brendan, ben, dbaron, bart, scott, myk, chofmann, dawn, gerv.
How much driving time for a release?
- 1 week in beta of actual bug driving, make initial list 4 days before
- So 10 days of activity with 7 of daily bug triage
- Alpha is a couple of days shorter
- Final is someone looking at noms/approvs for a full cycle
- In total, more than 50% of the time is spent in this mode
- Is this too much or too little?
- We are trying to free up more of Asa's time to do community building
New roadmap update
- Asa has an operational update to make
- Get together today and figure out if it's ready to go
- bart has commented the fonts are now too large
- The current size is 1 size larger than 95% of other websites
- drivers group for the website
- Need to document who these drivers are: mozilla.org/projects/website/
- Drivers need to review the list of outstanding website bugs regularly
- Make decisions on website formatting and structural changes
- Dawn to set up website-drivers alias
- Dawn to build the project homepage
- Need the raw materials for the new fonts and logos from David Shea
@netscape.com addresses in important docs
- Incremental changes
- rpotts to be removed
- See who knows the person
- Look at Bugzilla accounts for activity
- Gerv to deal
bz's suggestion about flag policy at release time
- This has been discussed on drivers
Got a response? TalkBack!