Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 27th October 2003
Wednesday November 5th, 2003
Present: mitchell, dbaron, blizzard, scc, bart, brendan, dawn, ben, myk, leaf.
- Should respin mac builds for Bug 217121, which has been fixed.
localeVersion needs to remain the same as for 1.5, so localizations will work (leaf)
- Should be able to release this week.
- Issues with windows release build creation, could delay release a day or two.
- Final (?) fixes going in today, should allow for candidate creation tomorrow and release to follow.
- dbaron, dawn making excellent progress on buglist.
- Meeting tomorrow with primary parties to finalize bugs to finish before release. (dbaron, bart, dawn, ben, chofmann)
- Re-master 1.5 CD, including localizations when we get them and 1.5.1 mac.
- Timetable depends on localizations; guess is 2 weeks.
- Localizations ought to be automatically produced when possible (leaf to investigate)
- Leaf to talk with Andreas about getting localized bits when automated builds not possible.
localeVersion shouldn't be tied to milestone version, for cases like beta->final (leaf filed bug 223884)
- Myk has made some progress gathering data, still blocked on getting access logs from mirrors.
Got a response? TalkBack!