Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 8th September 2003
Friday September 12th, 2003
Present: myk, asa, seth, chofmann, mitchell, scc, gerv.
1.5 Final update
- We didn't branch last week
- 10 days behind schedule with branching
- 6-8 bugs on the list, after two rounds of triage
- chofmann and asa want to do a RC early this week, and another next week, both off the branch
- 1.5 beta usage not very high
- strongly want to branch this week
- "Roadmap out of date" is a known issue; brendan to update as soon as possible.
- 100 bugfixes since 1.4
- 3 big flaws fixed (which were in NS 7.1)
- Asa spent the weekend testing, and verifying high profile stuff
- This is a minor release and so will be a low-key rollout
- Hope to do that this week
- New CVS mirror is too fast! It makes Tinderbox able to cycle too quickly... :-)
- Roughly half the services now run from Foundation hardware
- On course to get everything done by September 30th
- Myk looking into the possibility of a good mirror system for mozilla FTP services
- Change meetings henceforth to include Foundation employees
- Put up a page of people who are employed by the Foundation
Got a response? TalkBack!