Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 28th July 2003
Sunday August 24th, 2003
[This was prepared before I went away, but not posted.]
Present: mitchell, seth, marcia, dawn, blizzard, gerv, myk, leaf.
- The first $1,000,000 has arrived from AOL. :-)
- bart has started marketing thing — enormous amount of activity
1.5 beta update
- getting close
- freezes next week
- Drivers will be going through nominations this week
Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 update
- ready to go
- based on the 1.5a branch with a few Mozilla Firebird-specific fixes
- good testing from the Mozillazine regulars
- haven't discovered anything horrible in the 1.5a release that would block 0.6.1.
Thunderbird 0.1 update
User-friendly 1.4 builds (1.4.1)
- Could do a version of 1.4 more suited to end users
- Seems to make sense
- Need to talk to Asa etc. to make final decision
- Add the spell-checker, for example
- Someone needs to drive this (not Gerv — away for 3 weeks)
- Should we have a board meeting at Burning Man? :-)
Got a response? TalkBack!