Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Monday 12th May 2003
Friday May 16th, 2003
Present: mitchell, myk, scc, gerv, blizzard, asa, brendan, dmose.
Tree/Build System reorg
- Discussed John Keiser and Chris Seawood's proposal to reorganise CVS directories and build system.
- We agree that things could be made a lot better and that 1.5 is a good time to do it.
- There will be ongoing implementation detail discussions between jkeiser and drivers/staff
- jkeiser and cls are planning to splash it and consult widely
- Tell jkeiser: yes, check in tinderbox3 and his mozilla tools
- Tell jkeiser + Ken Estes (tinderbox2 maintainer): mozilla.org apps look more likely to use 1 or 3 right now, but feel free to work to unify; we'd be supportive
- Myk to mail jkeiser
- Positive feedback, especially on NTLM auth
- Lots of press; people can now use it at work
Mozilla Firebird Browser 0.6
- Release candidate after branching and last landings
- Not worth updating roadmap dates
- Possibly 1 new nasty bug, needs to be fixed in Seamonkey. Asa investigating
- Ben Goodger has removed the last Phoenix references — all landing today
- dmose to talk to granrose about switching compilers on Linux
Got a response? TalkBack!