Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Wednesday 9th April 2003
by GERVASE MARKHAM |
[Apologies for the missing week; the notes got lost.]
Present: Myk, Asa, Seth, Marcia, Mitchell, Scott, Chris, Gerv.
1.4 beta update
- It needs some attention from drivers to make sure we find blockers early.
- We have a pretty good list of stuff that slipped 1.3 and 1.4a.
- Almost everything is wrapped up for this
Any news on people wanting to continue app-suite development?
- Recent contact from a few companies using Mozilla technology which had questions about the new roadmap
- Asa to send to staff a list of companies which have contacted us
Confirm that next meeting will be Monday 1pm PST
- There's a few people interested, but it's a big task
- People should contact staff if they are interested
- What can we do to make things better?
- Debate over whether or not to decouple issues of navigation/site structure from issues of supporting technology and tackle them separately
- We could set up test server at test.mozilla.org for playing around with.
- Try and build something
- Technology needs to be easy to use, and have good revision history
- Gerv and Chris to talk about technology
Got a response? TalkBack!