Minutes of the mozilla.org Staff Meeting of Wednesday 19th March 2003
by GERVASE MARKHAM |
Present: Dan, Seth, Gerv, Myk, Asa, Chris.
- Not there on Mac XPInstall yet
- Perhaps do this release a week after 1.4 alpha
- Features left to land:
- Backwards port of Phoenix backend bookmarks rewrite
- Pierre and Jan Varga working on it
- Fix painful bugs
- Titletips in the tree widget
- P3P ported from 1.0 branch
- Cookie reworking is halfway done, and going in for alpha
- ActiveX and XSLT work going in for alpha
- Latest Chatzilla and Venkman from rginda
- gcc 2.95.3 (and perhaps 3.2.2) Linux builds for 1.4 alpha
- Definitely 3.2.2 by beta
- This raises our minimum system requirement to RH 7.1.
- Plus cleanup from 1.3 features (e.g. spam filtering)
- Want to ship on Wed/Thu/Fri of the relevant week. Gotta be quick.
Anonymous access to website CVS tree
- One more of those unknown issues on the 1.4 list
- Held up on reviews; scc and jag both busy.
- Follow up with reviewers, drivers and calendar folks to see if it makes it.
- Good to have, but no-one has time
- Gerv to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noah (a sysadmin) would know how hard a problem it is
Got a response? TalkBack!